Avant Garde will become a training and acceleration platform for new agents of change in Quebec. They will play a leading role in the development of solutions to the challenges of the 21st century, both nationally and internationally.
Freedom of expression, Knowledge, Leadership, Interdisciplinary , Teamwork, Excellence
Our main objectives:
To fulfill our mission, our primary goal is to create a privileged place for interdisciplinary exchange and to develop an action network for people under 45 who have leadership potential.
- Facilitate the development of an intergenerational network for young leaders;
- Develop the versatility of young leaders, including developing their skills outside their discipline;
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas leading to concrete actions or questions to address specific societal challenges;
- Facilitate the implementation of interdisciplinary projects by young leaders;
- Allow young leaders to practice the complex decision-making;
- Improve communication skills of young leaders, including the promotion of freedom of expression;
- Relying on research from CIRANO to enable the implementation of interdisciplinary projects;